You may have noticed “something extra” when you purchased an item at Walmart, don’t be surprised. It’s a service the company has added to their multiple value adds to customers and employees alike such as their my online paystub service called ‘Walmart Gift Card which was added as a bonus for your shopping convenience.
The Gift Card is reloadable. All you have to do is to log onto walmart.com/easygift and provide the number that can be found on the back of the card. Enter the amount that you want to load on the Gift Card and you’re good to go!
Walmart Gift Card Balance
To check the balance on your Walmart gift card, you can use one of the following methods:
- Online: Visit Walmart’s gift card balance page (https://www.walmart.com/giftcards/balance) and enter the 16-digit gift card number and the PIN code. Click the “Check Balance” button to view the remaining balance on the card.
- In-store: You can also check your Walmart gift card balance in-store by bringing the card to the customer service desk and asking a representative to check the balance for you.
- By phone: Call Walmart’s customer service line at 1-888-537-5503 and follow the prompts to check your gift card balance. You will need to enter the gift card number and the PIN code when prompted.
It’s important to keep track of your Walmart gift card balance to ensure that you have sufficient funds to make purchases. If the balance on your gift card is running low, you can add more funds to the card at any Walmart store or on the Walmart website.
How To Activate Walmart Gift Card
- If your Gift Card has a balance that is lower than $250, there is no need to activate it.
- There is no activation required for eGift Cards and other items that were included in a large purchase covering fewer than 25 cards.
- Activation will be required for Gift Cards that were purchased from an order of 25 cards or more and/or a total order costing $250 or higher.
To activate your Walmart Gift Card, a password will be emailed to you. If you have not received the password, please contact customer care at walmart.com.
Where To Find Walmart Gift Card PIN
Your Walmart Gift Card has a PIN and a 16- digit card number. You need these numbers if you want to find out the current balance of your Walmart Gift Card. To access your Gift Card balance click here, contact 1- 888 – 537 – 5503 or visit a Walmart store.
You can find the PIN at the back of the Gift Card. It is located at the bottom right-hand corner. Look for a scratch-off area. If your Gift Card does not have a real PIN, visit a Walmart or a Sam’s Club store and have it replaced. You cannot use your Gift Card to shop online if it does not have a real PIN.
Where Can You Shop With Walmart Gift Card?
- Online at walmart.com, any Walmart store or Neighborhood Markets; make sure to bring your plastic gift card or a copy of the e-Gift Card email.
- Online at samsclub.com or at any Sam’s Club store; please take note that if you not a member of Sam’s Club, you can still use your Gift Card at a Sam’s Club but you will be charged a fee of 10%.
- Walmart gas stations; make sure to bring the gift card or if you want to get a plastic gift card, present a copy of your e-Gift Card email.
- Vudu.com; for TV and movie streaming services.
Please keep in mind that when shopping online, you are allowed to use a maximum of 5 Walmart Gift Cards at the checkout counter. You can also pay by using a Gift Card in combination with another method of payment such as Pay with Cash or a debit/credit card.
How To Shop Online With Walmart Gift Card
- Select “Gift Card” at the Payment Method screen.
- You can use the Gift Card that has been saved or add a new one. You will see the additional Gift Cards in your Purchase Summary.
- Any balance leftover in your Gift Card will be carried over for your next purchase.
- However, if your purchase exceeds the balance you will have to buy another Gift Card or cover the amount with a debit/credit card.
Walmart Gift Card Nickname & Reference
- Log in to your account.
- Choose the account.
- Go to “Manage Account” and choose “Gift Cards”.
- Choose “Add a New Gift Card”.
- Enter the following details: Gift Card Number, Gift Card Nickname and PIN.
- Choose “Save”.
What To Do If Your e-Gift Card Email Is Missing, Lost Or Stolen
E-Gift Card Missing:
- Give Walmart 48 hours to send you the e-Gift Card to your email.
- If it is not received within 48 hours, check your account if you gave the correct email address.
- You can also check your spam folder.
- If it has not been delivered within 48 hours and the e-Gift Card is not in your spam folder, contact Customer Care and ask for your Gift Card information.
E-Gift Card Lost Or Stolen
Walmart will not replace lost or stolen e-Gift Cards. Make sure to protect your walmart.com password.
You can also avail of e-Gift Specialty cards:
- Visit Walmart Digital Delivery Center.
- Provide the email address of the Walmart account you used to buy the card.
- Provide the billing Zip Code indicated in the payment method.
- Input the 13- digit walmart.com Order Number; this starts with 2677.
- Wait for an email at the address used with the order.
Are you planning to buy more than 750 Gift Cards? Are you thinking of having the Gift Cards as part of your company promotions? If you want to order large quantities of the Gift Card, reach out to Gift Card support through the following channels:
- Email at [email protected]
- Call 1-800-411-7942 from Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm Central Time.