Table Of Contents
- 1 How To LogIn To MyEstub Employee Portal
- 2 How To Set Up Your MyEstub Account
- 3 How To Set Up Account Preferences
- 4 What Can You Expect From MyEstub.com Employee Portal?
- 5 What Are The Additional Perks Of Having A MyEstub Account?
- 6 FunVantage Customer Feedback
- 7 What Is eTools For Abundant Living?
- 8 Contact MyEstub Customer Service:
The payroll system has turned paperless. My-Estub Employee Portal was created by Paperless Pay Corporation (PPC) to provide employees instant access to their salaries.
Other than being a payroll processing service, My-Estub serves as a hub where employees can view their paycheck details, employee discounts, company benefits, and more.
Paperless and online services are very important to minimise social distancing during the coronavirus crisis. Many workers will need to check their finances urgently and arrange their finances to ride out the storm while redundancies start happening. Read on to find out more…
How To LogIn To MyEstub Employee Portal
Follow the steps detailed below to login to your MyEstub employee portal:
- Go to my-estub.com
- Click “Employee Portal” on the top left corner of the page
- Type your Username (your PPC + 9-digit employee number starting with zero + first four letters of your name)
- Type the default password (your PPC number + last 4 digits of your SSN) provided by the company
- After you’ve logged in, create a new password
How To Set Up Your MyEstub Account
If you are a first-time user, go to Estub setup. Create a new password that is made up of a combination of at least one uppercase letter, one number, and one special character.
You will be required to give two security questions with corresponding answers. Make sure to memorize the answers because you will need them in case you forget your password.
When you’re done setting up your account, you can now access your paycheck online in real-time, thereby reducing paper waste.
How To Set Up Account Preferences
You can select the features you want to include in your account. Just go to the set-up wizard page to customize preferences for:
- Your email delivery
- Your payment listing
- Online Paystub
- Notifications via SMS
- Online options for W2
What Can You Expect From MyEstub.com Employee Portal?
With My-Estub, you can view payroll related details anytime and anywhere. Once you logged in, you will have access to two years of your paystubs, W2s, and other important payroll documents issued to you.
You will be able to view the following by dates:
- Year-to-date allocations
- Year-to-date accruals
- Paycheck deductions
- Personal profile details
You can even come up with a page layout according to your needs. With regard to data protection, My-Estub.com implements top of the line security measures to safeguard your information.
Paperless Pay updates its security measures quarterly to block attempts of identity thieves.
What Are The Additional Perks Of Having A MyEstub Account?
These are eTools programs that you can only get when your employer chooses paperless payroll:
- Protection for Your Identity and Personal Information. PPC has partnered with ID Commander, a well-known company that specializes in ID theft protection. They offer plans that cover Identity theft insurance, credit monitoring, 24/7 lost wallet assistance, theft alerts, and many more.
- Discounts and Savings Programs. Savings Simplified, also known as FunVantage is a discount program for dining, entertainment, and shopping. Members can avail discounts on gift cards to Restaurant.com, movie tickets, airline tickets, and up to 50% discounts on branded items.
- Organized Storage of Personal Data Online. File Security Center provides My-Estub account holders with organized and secure file storage. No need to stash documents into your filing cabinet, all your important files including movies and photos will be stored safely.
FunVantage Customer Feedback
Although the discount programs are very enticing, there has been negative feedback from FunVantage members.
Many subscribers complained about billing discrepancies which were not properly addressed by customer service.
Some claimed that they have been scammed after they received postcards with a $100 gift certificate offer. When they tried to redeem the gift certificate, they were told to pay $1 for postage and handling. They were also asked to give personal and financial information.
Members who called to redeem the bogus gift certificate discovered multiple unauthorized charges on their accounts. According to the scammed subscribers, FunVantage’s Customer Service was not able to help.
We think FunVantage needs to improve its security measures and if you will sign up make sure to combine it with an eTool benefit program that guards members against identity theft and online fraud.
What Is eTools For Abundant Living?
eTools for Abundant Living is based in Jacksonville, Florida. The company aims to give business owners and their employees time-saving and cost-effective software to safeguard and manage their paperless online payroll systems.
This eTool can accommodate the payroll needs of companies with 50 to 15,000 employees.
Contact MyEstub Customer Service:
Phone: (800) 489-1711
800 Water Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204
NOTE: We are not connected with My Estub or the Paperless Pay Corporation. Please refrain from contacting our team and relaying personal information. We only serve as a source of information.