Table Of Contents
Walmart Inc. created WalmartOne to provide all employees and associates with easy and convenient access to the pertinent information they need.
- Paycheck stubs
- Tax forms
- Current and upcoming work schedules
- Leave requests
Walmart One can be accessed by current and retired employees via their desktop computer, laptop, and their personal devices. The web portal was designed to be efficient and user friendly, ensuring all employees and associates can take advantage of all the information it has available. Many employees and associates have been using Walmart One since its launch.
Walmart One Services
There are multiple reasons Walmart One is so beneficial for current and retired employees. For example, it can be used to:
- Monitor all work-related information
- View your entire work schedule
- Send schedule requests to HR
- Access various educational resources, including training and development
- Access information on various health insurance plans, including illness, disability, vision, dental, and accidental death
- View and print paycheck stubs anytime they are needed
- View and print tax forms, such as W-2s
Walmart One Login
Recently, Walmart decided to separate current employees and associates from displaced or retired employees and associates. As a result, the two groups will go to different websites to access their information. Below, you”ll find information on how both groups can easily access their information.
Employees and associates will have to complete a two-step verification process to login to Walkmart One. Walmart One is divided into two different websites.
Available to all active employees and associates. To access OneWalmart Wire login, current employees and associates will need to complete the following steps:
- On a secure browser, type in the website www.one.walmart.com
- In the top left corner of the page, tap on the Walmart logo.
- This will direct you to the WalmartOne login page.
- In the corresponding box, enter your user ID and password.
- Then, choose your country/ region and location. (For example, store/club, distribution center, or home office.)
- Via your preferred method of contact, you will be sent a one-time verification code.
- In the appropriate box, enter the one-time verification code.
- Click login. You will be directed to your Walmart profile.
Walmart OneWire APP
Walmart have not released a dedicated app for onwire. However they have an employee focused app called My Walmart Schedule. They have also developed a range of apps for other interactions with Walmart. Take a look at the following but be warned the apps get VERY bad reviews:
Click here to see iPhone apps
For displaced/ non-working/ retired associates. To Access Walmartone.com for Non-Working/ Displaced Employees and Associates
- On any secure device with an internet connection, type in walmartone.com.
- If you are using a PC, look in the top right corner for the sign-in button.
- If you are using a smartphone, tap the Menu option and select Sign-on.
- In the corresponding boxes, enter your user ID and password.
- Click Login and you will gain access to all your available information. You will be immediately directed to your Walmart profile.
- Be aware that non-working/ displaced/ retired employees and associates will not have to complete a two-step verification process.
Accessing your Paycheck Stub Via WalmartOne
WalmartOne allows you to easily access your paycheck stubs and download them any time they are needed.
To do this, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Log in by going to WalmartOne Wire homepage.
- On the top of the page, click on the Walmart logo.
- You will be asked to enter your user ID and password, as well as your country and location. (If you do not know your user ID or have misplaced your password, you can find directions on how to recover this information below.)
- When entering the correct user ID and password, you will be logged in.
- On your homepage, look for the Paystub link. Click on this to view your most recent paystub.
- If you need previous paycheck stubs, you can access them by altering the date range that is available in the drop down menu.
Walmart Inc. launched a portal where employees can access their PTO (Paid Time Off), Paystubs, attendance report, W2 forms, and work schedules.
The company’s one-stop employee portal, One.Walmart.com was created to give employees and associates a convenient step-through process in acquiring information or documents they need.
How To Log-in To One.Walmart.com (Walmart One Wire)
Follow these steps to open the Walmart One Wire employee portal:
Enter “One.Walmart.com” in the search box of your browser or directly into the url field on your mobile phone or computer.
Click the Walmart Spark logo on the top left corner of the webpage,
to open the employee Login page.
Enter all the required information and click the “sign in” button.
A unique code will be sent to your mobile phone.
Enter the code to complete the 2-step-verification process and open the new associate/employee portal
WMlink Walmart 2 Step Verification
New employees need to sign up for the 2-step-verification (2sv) at any Walmart location so you can log in to One Wire Walmart and access the following:
- My Career – Walmart’s educational programs for employees and available jobs can be found on this page.
- My Money – Documents related to your Pay Stub, Discount, Savings, and retirement, and Walmart Tax can be accessed through this page.
- My Health – Walmart health plans, and more.
- My Time – Records of your Paid Time Off (PTO), Leave of Absence (LOA), and Attendance. If you want to report an absence, go to My Time.
- Walmart W2 – Current and former employees can get their W2 forms here.
How To Sign Up For Walmart’s Wmlink 2Step / Factor Verification
See following steps for using the wmlink 2step service online:
- Visit the official website – https://wmlink.wal-mart.com/2step within a Walmart store location. Note: You cannot sign up for the 2sv outside Walmart.
- You will be directed to One Wire Walmart’s workstation.
- Type “2 step verification” in the search box.
- Follow the directions outlined on the page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about WMlink:
What will I do when I forget my password?
If you cannot recall your password or username, contact Field Support at 479-273-4357.
What browser can I use for this platform?
Apple Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox are highly recommended.
When do I use the 2-step verification?
You use the 2sv whenever you log in to the employee portal to check your work schedule, review your paystub, report an absence, etc., from your mobile devices (e.g. mobile phone or laptop) or personal computer.
How do I get a Paid Time Off (PTO) through Walmart One Wire?
Log in to Walmart’s employee portal and go to My Time. Then select from the following options:
PTO for Hourly Associate
PTO for Salaried Associates
PTO for Truck Drivers
E-Commerce Time Off
Leave of Absence (LOA)
What will I do if I keep getting an error?
If you keep getting an error whenever you try to access My Time, My Career, My Health, My Money, or Walmart W2, try to Google search the error (exact wording). Often, your browser or device settings need to be changed or adjusted.
If you have done this and still cannot access the apps you want, click the Feedback button on the right side of the webpage. Submit error details.
For example: “this site cannot be reached”, “dns_probe_finished_nxdomain”, or “server IP address could not be found” appears on the screen after trying to access my PTO, pay stub, and work schedules.
Do I need to enroll in a 2SV when I am already using a Google or Yubikey authenticator?
Yes. To access One Wire from your mobile personal gadget, connect to VPN, or log in to your workstation, you need to enroll in Symantec VIP for 2SV.
Do I need to enroll in 2-step verification if I already signed up with BYOD?
If you are already enrolled in Walmart’s BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Program, you do not need to sign up for the 2-step/factor verification. BYOD already gives you access to all the Walmart applications that you need for your work tasks.
Who can I contact for queries?
For US-based employees, you can reach the Field Support at 479-273-4357.
For international-based employees, contact your in-country help desk for assistance.
You can also check Walmart One’s support chat – https://wmlink/supportchat or https://wmlink/fieldsupportchat (available on-network only). A chatbot will answer your queries.
Why Can’t I Access My Paystub on WalmartOne?
Just as with any website, there may be occasions when WalmartOne is not working properly. One of the most common reasons WalmartOne may not be working is because it is currently experiencing high traffic, which can slow down the system or make it impossible to access.
There are two potential ways to fix this problem. First, you can wait several hours and then try to logon again. If you do not have time to wait, there is another option available. Walmart recently introduced the Money Network Paystub Portal, which can be accessed here www.paystubportal.com. To use this website, complete the following steps:
- Enter your date of birth, facility number, pin, and WIN.
- Click on Sign in and you should be successfully directed to your paycheck stubs.
If neither of these two options works for you, your personal device’s web browser may be the problem. To fix this, clear your cookies and cache data. Then, try to log in again.
If it appears your personal device is having compatibility issues with the website, you may want to use a different device to login.
A final reason you may not be able to access your paycheck stubs involves a slow internet connection. In this case, you should reset your connection and try to log in again.
Using OneWalmart Away from Work
Unfortunately, hourly associates and employees may only access OneWalmart from their work location. Salaried management employees have the ability to login to the site using any approved device, regardless of their location.
Potential Problems and Possible Solutions
Just as with any website (and technology in general), there is the chance that you will run into problems accessing OneWalmart. In this case, there may be several possible issues blocking you from accessing the site. Here are several tips you can try to fix the problem:
- Be certain you are entering the correct User ID and password and that you are doing so in the right boxes.
- Be aware that your password is case sensitive and you must enter it exactly right.
- If your internet connection is running slow, this could be the problem. Reset your connection and try again.
- Clear your browser history, cache memory, and cookies. Then, try to login again.
- Your browser may have compatibility issues or some other type of issue. Opt for a different device or browser. Then, try to login again.
- The system may be in the middle of an update. In this case, the update must be finished before you can log in.
- The website may be experiencing high traffic. Wait a few minutes and try again. If this doesn’t work, wait several hours before making another login attempt.
Recovering Your Walmart One User ID
With so many online accounts, it can be almost impossible to remember your user ID. If you cannot remember your Walmart One user ID, it is possible to recover it. Complete the following steps:
Access the official Walmart One website at www.Walmartone.com
Click on the option “forgot user ID.”
Enter your registered email address.
If you have entered the correct email address, you will receive an email with your user name included.
If you are no longer able to access your registered web address or do not remember your registered web address, you can still recover your user ID.
Contact the service team department at 800-421-1362 for assistance. They will be able to help recover your user ID.
Recovering Your Walmart One Login Password
If you can’t recall your Walmart One login password, you can recover it by completing the following steps:
- On a secure device, visit https://authn.walmartone.com/login.aspx.
- Select “forgot password.”
- In the corresponding box, enter your account’s user ID.
- You will receive an email via your registered email address that will include a reset password link.
- Click on the link and follow the prompts to select a new password. It’s a good idea to write it down in a safe place for future reference.
Walmart Online Paystub Portal
To view your Walmart pay stub, use a secure device to visit the site paystubportal.com When prompleted, enter your date of birth, facility number, WIN, and the PIN needed to access your records.
From the payment portal, you will have access to your paycheck stubs and wage information. You have the ability to download your paycheck stubs or send them directly to your email address. Recently, a new feature was added that alerts employees and associates, via text, any time you receive a new paystub.
Is the Walmart App Down?
Currently, Walmart does not offer a OneWalmart app for employees and associates. However, in the past, the WalmartOne app has been available for download. Now that OneWalmart is used by the company, there is not currently an app to be used.
Additional Help and Contact Information
If you still have questions, Walmart has an outstanding customer service team that can be reached by calling 800-421-1362. You also have the option of visiting WalmartOne’s homepage and pulling the Support Menu down. From here, you can specifically state what type of support/ information you need.