Walmart Inc. created WalmartOne and its One Walmart Paystub service to provide people who work at Walmart (Walmart associates) in the USA easy and convenient access to information they need accessible from their Walmart associate login.
The Walmart employee services allows workers to access all important information related to their job including the following:
- Paycheck stubs
- Tax forms
- Current and upcoming work schedules
- Leave requests
- Monitor all work-related information
- View your entire work schedule
- Send schedule requests to HR
- Access various educational resources, including training and development
- Access information on various health insurance plans, including illness, disability, vision, dental, critical illness and accidental death
- View and print paycheck stubs anytime they are needed
- View and print tax forms, such as W-2s
The service can be accessed by current and retired workers via their desktop computer, laptop, and their personal cell phone.
The web portal was designed to be efficient and user friendly, ensuring all employees and associates can take advantage of the information it has available easily.
How To Use The WalmartOne Login
WalmartOne was the company’s employee portal, which has now been replaced by the Walmart OneWire website. Through the Walmart OneWire website, Walmart employees can access their paystubs online. Here’s how to access your Walmart paystub:
- Go to the Walmart OneWire website (https://one.walmart.com/).
- Click the “Sign In” button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your Walmart identification number (WIN), date of birth, and the verification code provided.
- Click “Sign In”.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “Money” tab from the top menu bar.
- Select “Pay” to access your paystub information.
- Your most recent paystub will be displayed, and you can view or download a copy of it.
If you have trouble accessing your paystub or have any questions about your pay, you can contact Walmart’s HR service center for assistance.
Recently, Walmart decided to separate current associates from displaced or retired employees and associates. As a result, the two groups will go to different websites to access their information.
Workers will have to complete a two-step verification process to login to Walmart One which is divided into two different websites. Below, you’l find information on how both groups can easily find all their personal data.
To access One Walmart Wire login, current employees will need to complete the following steps:
- On a secure browser, type in the website home page: www.one.walmart.com
- In the top left corner of the page, tap on the Walmart logo.
- This will direct you to the One Walmart login page.
- In the corresponding box, enter your user identification and password.
- Then, choose your country/ region and location. (For example, store/club, distribution center, or home office.)
- Via your preferred method of contact, you will be sent a one-time code.
- In the appropriate box, enter the one-time code.
- Click login. You will be directed to your Walmart profile.
For displaced/ non-working/ retired associates. To Access the website for Non-Working/ Displaced Employees.
- On any secure product with an internet connection, type in walmartone.com.
- If you are using a PC, look in the top right corner for the sign-in button.
- If you are using a smartphone, tap the Menu option and select Sign-on.
- In the corresponding boxes, enter your user ID and password.
- Click Login and you will gain access to all your available information. You will be immediately directed to your Walmart profile.
- Be aware that non-working/ displaced/ retired employees will not have to complete a two-step verification process.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- With WalmartOne and BYOD, all is not lost! You can access it through any Web browser on either an Android or iOS system, which means that there’s no need to set up 2SV protection – just enter your regular credentials like usual into the new website.
This makes accessing from home easier than ever before by removing one more step from the process; simply visit walmartone.com through Safari, chrome, internet explorer, firefox or whatever web browser you prefer. Sign up for a walmartone account, enrol and you are good to go.
WalmartOne was a mobile application and website designed for Walmart associates (employees) to access their work-related information, such as work schedules, pay stubs, benefits information, and more.
However, as of 2019, the WalmartOne app has been replaced by the new WalmartOne Wire app. The new app is available to all Walmart associates and can be accessed using their Walmart login credentials.
The app allows associates to view their schedules, paystubs, and benefits information, and also provides access to company news and training materials.
Additionally, the app has a chat feature that allows associates to communicate with each other and share important information. The offical name of the app is [email protected] App and can be accessed here: https://one.walmart.com/content/usone/en_us/company/programs/me-app.html
Other Potential Problems Logging In To one.walmart.com
- Be certain you are entering the correct User identification and password and that you are doing so in the right boxes.
- Be aware that it is is case sensitive and you must enter it exactly right.
- If your internet connection is running slow, this could be the problem. Reset your connection and try again.
- Clear your browser history, cache memory, and cookies. Then, try to login again.
- Your browser may have compatibility issues or some other type of issue. Opt for a different browser or device. Then, try to login again.
- The system may be in the middle of an update. In this case, the update must be finished before you can log in.
- The website may be experiencing high traffic. Wait a few minutes and try again. If this doesn’t work, wait several hours before making another login attempt.
How An Associate Accesses One Walmart Paystubs
To get access to your paycheck stubs and download them any time they are needed complete the following steps:
- Log in by going to WalmartOne Wire homepage.
- On the top of the page, click on the Walmart logo.
- You will be asked to enter your user identification and password, as well as your country and location. (If you do not know your user ID or have misplaced your password, you can find directions on how to recover this information below.)
- When entering the correct user identification and password, you will be logged in.
- On your homepage, look for the Paystub link. Click on this to view your most recent paystub.
- If you need previous paycheck stubs, you can access them by altering the date range that is available in the drop down menu.
WMlink Walmart 2 Step Verification
New employees need to sign up for the walmart 2-factor authentication at any Walmart location so you can log in to One Wire Walmart and access the following:
- My Career – Walmart’s educational programs for employees and available jobs can be found on this page.
- My Money – Documents related to your Pay Stub, Discount, Savings, and Walmart Tax can be accessed through this page.
- My Health – Walmart health plans, and more.
- My Time – Records of your Paid Time Off (PTO), Leave of Absence (LOA), and Attendance. If you want to report an absence, go to My Time.
- Walmart W2 – Current and former employees can get their W2 forms here.
How To Sign Up For Walmart’s Wmlink 2Step / Factor Verification
See Following Steps For Using The wmlink 2step Service Online:
- Visit the official website – https://wmlink.wal-mart.com/2step within a Walmart store location. Note: You cannot sign up for the two step verification outside Walmart.
- You will be directed to One Wire Walmart’s workstation.
- Type “2 step verification” in the search box.
- Follow the directions outlined on the page to get one-time verification code
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about WMlink:
Below we answer some of the most frequently asked questions about WMlink.
What do I do If I forget my password for Walmart paystub login?
If you cannot recall username and password and are part of the Walmart network contact the support line on +1 479-273-4357 over voice call.
What Browser Can I Use For WalmartOne Employee Login?
Browsers Apple Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox are highly recommended.
How do I get a Paid Time Off (PTO) through WalmartOne Wire?
Log in to Walmart’s employee portal and go to My Time. Then select from the following options:
- PTO for Hourly Associate
- PTO for Salaried Associates
- PTO for Truck Drivers
- E-Commerce Time Off
- Leave of Absence (LOA)
What will I do if I keep getting an error?
If you keep getting an error whenever you try to access My Time, My Career, My Health, My Money, or Walmart W2, try to Google search the error (exact wording). Often, your browser settings need to be changed or adjusted.
If you have done this and still cannot access what you want, click the Feedback button on the right side of the webpage. Submit error details.
For example: “this site cannot be reached”, “dns_probe_finished_nxdomain”, or “server IP address could not be found” appears on the screen after trying to access my PTO, pay stub, and work schedules.
Do I need to enroll in a 2SV when I am already using a Google or Yubikey authenticator?
Yes. To access One Wire from your mobile personal gadget, connect to VPN, or log in to your workstation, you need to enroll in Symantec VIP for 2SV.
Do I need to enroll in 2-step verification if I already signed up with BYOD?
If you are already enrolled in Walmart’s BYOD program, you do not need to sign up for the 2-step/factor service. BYOD already gives you access to all the Walmart applications that you need for your work tasks.
Who can I contact for general enquiries?
For US-based employees, you can reach the Field Support at 479-273-4357. For international-based employees, contact your in-country help desk for assistance.
You can also check the support chat – https://wmlink/supportchat or https://wmlink/fieldsupportchat (available on-network only). A chatbot will answer your queries.
Walmart Paystub Online General FAQ’s
Below we give you the answers to the most common general questions and issues when accessing walmart paystub online.
Why Can’t I Access My Paystub on WalmartOne?
Just as with any website, there may be occasions when Walmart1 is not working properly. One of the most common reasons WalmartOne may not be working is because it is currently experiencing high traffic, which can slow down the system or make it impossible to access.
There are two potential ways to fix this problem. First, you can wait several hours and then try to logon again. If you do not have time to wait, there is another option available. Walmart recently introduced the Money Network Paystub Portal, which can be accessed here: www.paystubportal.com. To use this website, complete the following steps:
- Enter your date of birth, facility number, pin, and WIN.
- Click on Sign in and you should be successfully directed to your paycheck stubs.
If neither of these two options works for you, your personal device’s web browser may be the problem. To fix this, clear your cookies and cache data. Then, try to log in again.
If it appears your personal device is having compatibility issues with the website, you may want to use a different device to login.
Can I use OneWalmart At Home?
Unfortunately, hourly associates and employees may only access OneWalmart from their work location. Salaried management employees have the ability to login to the site using any approved device, regardless of their location.
What If I Forget My WalmartOne User ID?
With so many online accounts, it can be almost impossible to remember it. If you cannot remember it there are ways to recover walmartone account. Complete the following steps:
- Access the official website at www.Walmartone.com
- Select sign-on.
- Click on the option “forgot user ID.”
- Enter your registered email address.
- If you have entered the correct email address, you will receive an email with your user name included.
- If you are no longer able to access your registered web address or do not remember your registered web address, you can still recover your user ID.
- Contact the service team department at 800-421-1362 for assistance. They will be able to help recover your user ID.
Is the Walmart App Down?
Currently, Walmart does not offer a OneWalmart app for employees and associates. However in the past they did and was available for download. Now that OneWalmart is used by the company, there is nothing available.
Additional Help And Contact Information
If you still have questions, Walmart has an outstanding customer service team that can be reached by calling 800-421-1362. You also have the option of visiting WalmartOne’s homepage and pulling the Support Menu down.
From here, you can specifically state what type of support/ information you need.
Walmart Headquarters Address
702 S.W. 8th St. Bentonville, Arkansas, AK 72716, US